Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Way back when I first got on the Net--ten years ago now, I guess--and the notion of a web-page crossed my consciousness, the first thing I thought of was an idea I called, "Browsing Through My Record Collection" wherein I'd do just that, talking both about the musicians and music involved as well as using them as a springboard for the discussion of any other ideas that surfaced during the musing. So, I'll probably do just that here, from time to time at least. My collection is kept in Alpha/Chrono order without regard for genre (the only way to do it, imho!) so we'll be getting into Muhal Richard Abrams any day now....oops, I guess that would be the Aaly trio, actually.

Listening -

Arek Gulbenkoglu - self-titled (Document)
nmperign/Jason Lescalleet - Love Me Two Times (Intransitive)

No comments: